Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Procrastination

'Tis fun, n'est ce pas?

I seem to be rather good at it, seeing as I'm blogging instead of studying! But there was at least one good reason to blog instead of study, for a moment at least. To wish Kelly a Happy Birthday.

SING with me now ...ahem
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy BIRTHDAY DEAR KELLY
Happy Birthday tooooo yououououu!
And God's blessings too!

I hope you have a great day!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...oh, oh, may I sing too?

Happy day!

Trace

4:54 p.m., February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In C# major. One more time!

11:26 p.m., February 09, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

lol...

I sure love my sisters!

3:57 p.m., February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home