Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, February 10, 2006

Whew!

So that's over!

I just got home from writing an exam. It went pretty well. I didn't know everything, but then again, no one knows everything about the brain!

So a few interesting things occured in the lab exam. First of all, if you get queasy easily, you may want to skip to the next paragraph! So, yes. At one point, while waiting for the buzzer to go (bell-ringers, gotta love them!) I glanced up and noticed that off in one corner was a group of skeletons. Then I got to thinking that they looked rather like an army...or soldiers, and kinda mean at that (one was missing his two front teeth). It made me want to laugh, but I thought that would be odd for a lab exam, so I just grinned. And grinned broadly.

Next...you know when songs just enter your head...and then stay there. Well...someone must have been praying, cause all of a sudden "How great thou art" was filling my head. This too made me smile. Must have made some of the other people in the exam think I was crazy, but that's ok. We'll get to work on me next block...it's psych!

I'm off for the weekend! Enjoy yourselves. I wish I could see you at EDLYA!

bye!

Naomi

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for psych. It's just fun in general. Often strange but lots of fun to play with. Of course the psychologists would be sad to know you enjoyed yourself -- or would they? Maybe it's an experiment in itself, this med school thing... mwahaha...

Have fun.

3:58 p.m., February 10, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

skeletons in the corner...that doesn't happen often around here....I'll fix the link this weekend darlin'! Hugs!

11:03 p.m., February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want Uncle John's email?

Glad to see Bec knows psych so well, too!!!

At least those skeletons weren't in your closet!!!!

Happy VD!!!

3:06 p.m., February 13, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hi Everyone.
Tomorrow, the start of the psych block, appears to want to be a "break Naomi down day". Just a long day to start back with. Jam packed to keep me hopping!

I had a great weekend. No more skeletons, at least for a while!
Talk at you all later!
Hugs and Love,
Naomi

9:33 p.m., February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home