Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Reformation day!


Happy all hallow's eve! Happy All Saints day tomorrow!!

I celebrated Halloween this year, the first year I've had my own door from which I gave out treats. I had fun carving my pumpkins last night, and had fun dressing up for the fun of it today. I didn't party this year, but I got to go to 2 Halloween parties last year, so that makes up for it.
Check out my little friends and their costumes too! Little Master A, Little (not so little) R, Little G and Littler I. I dressed up for work on Friday and then for today too...check out my loot box!

Also- my cat has been playing interesting games. I thought I'd share photos of the cat and Halloween with you!More another time too, I'm sure!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Peter said...

I believe your pumpkin-chewing cat may be a little bit crazy, but she's cute!

5:27 p.m., November 03, 2010  
Anonymous mom said...

Wow, cute costumes and great pumpkins. Watch out for 'Miss Meow', looks like she's on the prowl or was she scared of the costumed small fry?

6:17 p.m., November 03, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Miss Meow looks at the pumpkin she seems to be saying, "I'm sure there's a face only a mother could love, lurking in here, Naomi, get busy and cut right here!"

6:20 p.m., November 03, 2010  
Anonymous Bec said...

Looks like it was fun! Nice wigs. Maybe you should grow your hair long?

9:26 p.m., November 03, 2010  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh--Courtland looks just like her Mama--especially when up on the shelf...

...her Mama brought home a snake for us today, so thoughtful...

...loving the headscarf and full pirate ensemble and the super long braids are awesome! Can I have some?!

Love ya!

10:48 p.m., November 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home