Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some more photos

Just because! I gather the Australia photos weren't the only ones making you beg for more.

Here's to you Peter:Turkey and dressingPies, apple and pumpkin, which would you choose?
And then here's Peter's other turkey, not requiring carvingNow a couple more Australia photos
My first "roos" out in the wildernessWylie bay

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bec said...

Delicious! Except for the roos and the water.

11:35 p.m., October 25, 2010  
Blogger Effie said...

Aunt Naomi, N would like a picture of a banana please!

We liked your photoss!
Thank you!

xxxxxooooo

10:47 a.m., October 28, 2010  
Anonymous mom said...

Loved your photos, well done Peter, guess you can make the Christmas turkey?

2:57 p.m., October 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home