Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, January 22, 2010

An interesting definition

What vacation means to me:
Fly, drive, visit, drive, visit, drive, visit, drive, meeting, drive....fly, drive....etc!

Doesn't that sound like fun? Wanna join me?

I'll take pictures. And hug kiddies. And hug other family members and friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd visit you at the airport if I could!

8:38 a.m., January 23, 2010  
Blogger Naomi said...

Sadly it's the wrong airport- though that is a fun way to add to the travels. Let me guess, you're unable to attend me at an airport cause you're working! All the best with your work Terra!

2:14 p.m., January 24, 2010  
Anonymous 3cK said...

If you had less time in a vacation for driving would you go shorter distances? Hope that you have an enjoyable time, in the visits, and pleasant travels!

2:39 p.m., January 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home