Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracey!

My oldest sister Tracey is celebrating her birthday today. I wish I were able to celebrate with her today, or this weekend when she was able to be home, but it's a bit far, so she'll have to be ok with a note or two and some singing!

I love you Tracey! I hope you have a wonderful day. God's blessings to you!

And now- a photo for the birthday girl:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Go, Tracey!
Go, Tracey!
That would be my daughter's version of "Have a great day!"

8:39 a.m., November 10, 2009  
Blogger Effie said...

Love the rose Nao--Happy B-day again, Tracey dear!!

8:47 a.m., November 10, 2009  
Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Happy Birthday Tracey!

10:02 a.m., November 10, 2009  
Anonymous tracey k said...

Thanks for the greetings!

4:22 p.m., November 10, 2009  
Anonymous Bec said...

Pretty!

4:05 a.m., November 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home