Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Long weekend- Pictures courtesy of Peter!

You'll notice I posted a few of my photos. Now you get to see some from Peter. He sent me a whole bunch. Once you've seen these ones, you'll not want to go back to the boring old Naomi-taken photos. Peter does a very good job, puts my little camera to shame.

I will give you pointers as to what's going on in some of the photos- the others, you'll have to decide for yourself! Wooden man- with a wooden axe. Not sure how well that will work for him! (Also- I'm in the picture). This is a 3D photo. Don't ask me how, ask Peter. The blacksmith, hard at work. (BANG!) Work in progress...a little warm. This one is for Alex- what font is it? Picture taken at the printing press. Fun and interesting bottles at the apothecary's. A great general store. The safe at the store. The peacock...check out that detail. And then- I'm tired of waiting on the internet- more of Peter's photos to come. These ones were the most important- as they go along with part one, when my camera was playing hide-and-go-seek with me, and I lost. (I do like to drag out that long weekend, don't I?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

bonjuorno Principessa (ya, OK, my spelling in italian sucks, but I tried)

Liking the photos again! I like the "guess which font" game--I'm guessing "Printing Press: Guttenberg Style"

8:46 a.m., September 04, 2009  
Anonymous 3cK said...

So you've taken one long weekend into another it appears! Hope you have a good one!

4:47 p.m., September 04, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

With the size that the 3d picture is (at least on my laptop) I was able to do it! It was great!!

Yes 3ck I am that slow- it doesn't hurt to have a long weekend to start each month!

Effie I like your guess. Still open for other opinions. Nice try on the italian- I like it, and know what you're trying to say! More photos to come, sooner or later!

10:07 p.m., September 04, 2009  
Anonymous Alex said...

It is a real font; looks like a Bodoni, perhaps. Need to take a better look at it.

9:53 p.m., September 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home