Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear mom!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!

And God's blessings too!

I pray that you have a wonderful birthday, mom! I wish I was home to give you your birthday hug in person, but my arms can't quite reach!

Lots of love!!

Happy birthdays also going out to my friends Ashley and Sarah (who both celebrate on Wednesday!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

Thank you for the lovely Birthday wishes. I'm also thankful for the birthday hug and aim to collect on it when you next get home. I'm glad your arms don't stretch that far for while it would definitely make the fairy tale told when you were little plausible, they sadly would get into the way with your work. I'll take a raincheck on the hug and look forward to it in person touch.
Happy Birthday to all the birthday celebrants!

1:55 p.m., July 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home