Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy

Did I see that right? I have a follower, or at least this blog does. (That excites me!)

Simple things...

Life has been busy lately. I've been working more (am in a slightly busier part right now), and running around more...and getting wet in the rain more. (It's not snow...that's a good thing!)

I made it home safely from Peter's place. The peep wars are still the talk of the town...or not. Are they online yet? Hmm...I'll have to go and find out! Doesn't look like it, yet!

I get to go on vacation in just over a week. Whew...I'm excited and relieved. Almost all set too- though I haven't booked the second rental car yet. I first fly to visit Kelly and Alex and toddler k, (baby k2 has yet to make an appearance) , then I fly to Ontario- to visit A LOT of people, and meet my brother-in-law to be. I'm rather excited about that too. I hear he's a decent chap. ;)

I keep the stack of books to read for pleasure growing, though I hope to make a dent in it while on vacation!!

I think I'm now off to sleep- have to get up early tomorrow!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi:

Well, I thought I was a follower of your blog, but I don't see any indication on your site. However, yours is in my "blogs I'm following" list. Sorry if you were hoping it was an eligible male. ;-)

Have fun on your vacation!

What are the "peep wars?"

Kathy Birkett

9:48 a.m., April 22, 2009  
Anonymous 3cK said...

Hope your vacation luggage isn't too heavy with all the books you want to read! Make sure your shoes match before you pack them. I'm starting to wish I was going on vacation!

5:16 p.m., April 22, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks for following anyway, mumbler, I know you're there! For the explanation of peep wars see the comments to the last blog- my brother describes them well. (He's the one who took video of it too...)

3ckpacking. urg! Of all the things vacation entails, packing is my least favourite part. Especially when I'm going to different climates (heehee- it's a possibility!). I'm hoping to pop in and visit a lot of people, so I have to remember to pack the things I want to share with them...and then the books. I'll choose light ones. How many fun books have you read since Easter, dear?

6:41 p.m., April 22, 2009  
Anonymous Bec said...

More than a decent chap!

2:51 a.m., April 23, 2009  
Anonymous Peter said...

Right, I didn't realize I was supposed to post them--after transferring the files to Phil and Tanya's computer I thought I was done. I'll see if I get that far tonight.

2:13 p.m., April 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home