Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Good day

Greetings from BC!

It's a more typical BC day here today- the feel of rain is in the air and the snow is gone.

I'm really enjoying my trip with Rebecca. We've been busy doing lots of things. More on that when I have my camera connected to computers again!

Lots of dress shopping, no purchases yet though. I enjoyed the trip to Seattle yesterday.

Bec has choir practrice pre church shortly, so I won't stay on long. I wish you all well.

Mountains are beautiful, don't you know?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Coast to coast... and from winter (I hear the Maritimes got slayed or sleighed again with snow this week) to spring!!! March came in like a lamb here, soft white fluffy flaky lamb, too. Enjoy your sister time. Hope the dress shopping is successful. God bless!

6:15 p.m., March 01, 2009  
Blogger Effie said...

lovey, you've been back in Moncton for a few days now, and the parental units have been out visiting Bec for a few more days now--don't you think it's time for a new post? Hmmm? hint, hint, nudge, nudge...

How's your fishy doing?
Hugs!

6:25 a.m., March 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home