Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 23, 2009

Less than 53 hours

On Wednesday, Naomi is going where she has never gone before...

British Columbia! Woohoo! I'm getting excited. I get to visit my sister and my friend Chantal. (Don't let me forget my camera, people...that would be a sad day, indeed!)

I'm happy to have some vacation. I'm happy to get to visit with Rebecca. I'm happy!! :)

Today was an interesting day. A snow day. But only sort of. I seem to be in that stage of life where snow isn't supposed to stop you from going to work. Things still need to get done, and at times there's no one but you to do them. (Not entirely the case today, but I did feel bad not being able to get in until almost noon.) At one point this morning even the ploughs had been pulled off the roads! Lots of fun snow. And clearing off my car and the snow around it made me really tempted to make a snowman. Sigh.

Any snowmen in your winter yet?
Any suggestions of things to bring with me to BC or Bec?

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Which part of BC? I rode my motorcycle through there in 2007 - it's beautiful country, particularly in the mountains.

10:00 p.m., February 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red licorice, red wine, chocolate and an umbrella.

Lower Mainland.

2:06 a.m., February 24, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

I doubt I'll get to see the mountains as I fly in (it'll be after dark) but there's time after that!! I'm going to visit Bec and my friend Chantal near Vancouver.

40 hours now!

Bec- I'll work on those...some of that was already in the plan.

9:28 a.m., February 24, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think she'll want some of your snow?

1:48 p.m., February 24, 2009  
Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

there's lots of cool mountains and lakes "near vancouver".

Make sure to take lots of pics and post 'em where we can seem 'em!

Enjoy!

11:20 p.m., February 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home