Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, October 20, 2008

A few photos

Hi!

It was a long weekend. I'm tired. But it went well. I have for you a few photos. If you object to them, I will remove at least one of them. (Please, email me to let me know that you object, if you do)

First hopefully not objectionable photo: A bluejay



















Next some Ducks

Then, to prove I was near a famous spot
















Then a new family photo of some friends of mine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's misspellt and is supposed so "quoddamahoddy"

1:10 a.m., October 21, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

no it's passamamassey--or quoddamapoddy...um you're being spam commented...

nice pics!

11:15 a.m., October 21, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

You figured it out! Woohoo!

6:11 p.m., October 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home