Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Routine

Routine can be a good thing.

It can also be a bad thing. I'll explain:

Last night, I set up my night stand so I'd have my alarm clock handy as well as my bible and devotion book. Then, after devotions, I got out of bed, turned off the light and climbed into bed.

Routine woke me up around 7am. My alarm did not. It was a blank screen staring at me. Turning of the light (a lamp) had also turned the power off of the alarm clock. I would have been rather late getting up if I had relied on listening for the radio to come on!!

What routines do you find the most fun? (Other than dance/skating ones of course!! Heehee!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't a bad routine story. I feel gipped. Fix it!

1:36 a.m., August 30, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Bad routine = getting out of bed to turn off the lamp you can turn off with a twist of the wrist from bed!!

5:23 p.m., September 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home