Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, August 04, 2008

A fun weekend

And with all fun weekends, especially ones that include cutie-pies like my nieces, there are photos!!

Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Rebecca (belated), Happy Anniversary Alex and Kelly #4 (belated) Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa #58 (belated) Happy Baptismal Birthday Nadine!!!

My flights to and from Hamilton were good. I really enjoyed spoiling my nieces this weekend. Swimming with Katrina was fun. Snuggling with Katrina and at other times with Nadine was GREAT!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

boy oh boy, my daughters are beautiful, aren't they?!!!

Did we ever get a pic of just the sisters? The sisters with Katie & Nadine is cute, but we should have attempted without kids too...

Lovely pics, Na!

6:09 p.m., August 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we did sisters and kids only, effie. Your girls are cute, in photos and in real life!

5:20 p.m., August 12, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey effie and trace

Sisters alone didn't happen, though it almost did. Your daughters are beautiful...though we may be slightly biased!!

Miss you both.

Others-comment??

8:54 p.m., August 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home