Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun at home


Fun at home: Packing, garage saling, packing, visiting with friends and family, packing...do you see a theme?


I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I'm not online as much as I used to be, and will likely be in a bit of a void for the next couple of weeks, internet wise. (I haven't set up my new phone/internet yet).


Oh, about the New stuff. I'm moving! That's right. To Moncton, NB.

I'm leaving tomorrow (though I'm giving myself a couple of days to get there). I'm excited, but nervous at the same time.


I just got back (or rather, got back on Wednesday) from a 1083 km trip- visiting people here, there and everywhere. I admit, I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to (sorry to the land of vines, I had hoped to stop in!) but I did see a bunch of people. That was fun. (And slightly tiring!)


I shouldn't stay online much longer, there is still much to pack.


Oh, anyone up for pinochle? I've been on a slight winning streak- with many actual pinochles showing up in the games! (4/6 games last night, 4 pinochles!)


Happy trails to all of you setting out on adventures. I know I'm not the only one this summer!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy trails to you too! Hope you have a good trip as you move.

4:39 p.m., June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home