Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fun and nonsense

That's what we're doing lately. Nonsense. Baby talk, goofy songs with made up tunes/lyrics. Also, we've been dragging out the forgotten songs of our childhood. I must admit, some of them aren't from so long ago for me, but that's not because I'm that young, but because I've done my fair share of babysitting over the years.

I'm enjoying the time I'm spending with my brother, sister-in-law and their little girl. I'm also glad that Tracey has been able to spend time here with us too. We've been shopping and found some good stuff.

Other fun- we've taught the little girl a game...still working on teaching her to blow kisses though. I wonder if Katy does that yet??

Jane Austen- a-thon continues. (WWJAK?) It's fun! You should try it sometime!!

Back to Ontario tomorrow. I'm sad that the trip here has flown by.

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

WWJAK= What Would Jane Austen K????

Who Would Jane Austen Kiss?

Katrina hasn't started blowing kisses yet, but she does say a very clear "Bye-Bye" and wave, and she gives leg hugs, and big kisses when you ask for one--very cute! And she can feed herself--with a spoon--yogourt, cheerios in milk (VERY MESSY) but she loves it!

3:03 p.m., May 07, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

I believe it was What would Jane Austin Know...but it was us being silly.

I'm glad to hear more about Katrina. Hope to see her in the near future!!!

I think little fuss uses her waving as a form of dancing as well.

Home in Ottawa again. There are leaves on the trees and flowers out everywhere! Spring sprung while I was out West!! (Hope you don't get the snow they were speaking of in the airport this weekend Alex and Kelly!)

2:03 p.m., May 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely, Naomi. Spring is certainly further ahead in Ontario than Manitoba, but it doesn't feel lots warmer at the moment.

4:37 p.m., May 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! It is always nice to kick back and relax. Watching Jane Austen movies would be lots of fun too.

7:43 a.m., May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home