Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, March 24, 2008

The drive home

Hello all!

I made it back safely to Ottawa. I'm glad to be back. It was a great drive, the roads were amazing, and I was able to see a few things which made my day.

#1- A rooftop which proclaims "Jesus Is Alive" (to which I responded Happy Easter to you too!!)
#2- An Easter Moose. (A large moose statue, which is ever present in one of the towns through which I drive, with a pair of large pink bunny ears on his head- and no, they didn't cover the antlers entirely!) I burst out laughing to that one!
#3- Friendly truck/bus drivers- blinking lights back and forth to each other in greeting as they drove along the Trans Canada.

Today was a good day. I'm tired though, and have a commute ahead of me. As such, I think I will sign off, and hopefully get around to playing with photos to share in the next day or too! (Including Easter photos!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home