Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Changes

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

It's that time of year. The house sold. I find out where I'm going to spend the next couple of years of my life soon. (My room got ALL cleaned up in prep for going on the market, and now it seems simple to keep clean!) Also- I'm graduating in the near future. (I don't need to worry about the house disappearing underneath me, I'll have moved out before the new owners get possession).

Snow keeps coming. I hope that Spring will soon be here, but that remains to be seen (tonight it's to be -22 C).

Choir was fun tonight. I enjoy singing. I also spent some time with little kiddies who are part of the congregation today/tonight. That was fun too.

Just thought I'd keep you in the loop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like loops. My handwriting tends to be loopy.... but then so am I. Any best guesses as to where you'll be landing for your residency? When will you know for sure? Drop me a line sometime.

2:05 p.m., February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home