Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh, the fun of driving

I drove home on Monday.

It was a tricky thing- what with the snow storm the day before and all. But the roads were actually in good condition.

What I really felt like blogging about today was the fun Atreyu is having with me lately.

Today he decided that he needed to tell me to clean my windshield. I've never had a car do that before. (A light came on in the dash indicating washing the windshield- then it was gone again). It didn't come back- especially after I had washed my windshield. Dad was in the car too- he thought it was rather amusing.

Not much else new. Or rather- nothing I can think of at the moment.

I've managed to help decorate another couple Christmas trees. I think that brings my total to 3 this year.

Cheers to all!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remus is much nicer to me than Atreyu is to you. It seems that your car has attitude. ;)

8:36 a.m., December 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a record number of Christmas trees decorated?

4:40 p.m., December 21, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

I don't think it's attitude- I think he was trying to be helpful!

I'm not sure my record number of trees 3ck...I'd have to have written it down at some point. (Another year there may have been 3 or 4...while still in St. C)

8:51 p.m., December 22, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

I never knew that cars did that...but then I thought that the commercial that said a car could parallel park itself was just joking....apparently not...

4:07 p.m., December 27, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

safe journey!

1:08 p.m., December 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home