Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A bit of randomness

Because I do enjoy being random!

I've played with a few photos lately- and thought I might share.

These are little miss A,
looking mighty cute! On her own, with Aunt Naomi and her daddy and her mommy!




No commenting and including her real name,
please.

I think I have anoth
er few pictures people might enjoy!
Here I am with some of my cousins...JH and Anna

And the last one is a picture of a family favourite!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is neat seeing you holding your little look-alike!!! Good pics!! Thanks for sharing.

11:53 a.m., November 20, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

I called Mom & Dad's yesterday and was passed around a game of Scrabble between 3 of my sisters...but Naomi and Tracey and Kelly weren't there

9:30 a.m., November 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

66.

Funny. Witty. Flasky.

66.

Cute pics.

11:06 p.m., November 22, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them aunt nancy. Hope I can continue to share fun pictures of those I love with you!

Hehe, effie. That doesn't really sound all too hard, not with it being home!

bec, you're a little nuts, no question there. Some day you'll explain yourself? (66) Thank you for your comment.

8:52 p.m., November 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home