Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some fun photos: Thanksgiving and Point Pelee

Hey Everyone

Thanksgiving - tractor ride to come!
Look here! Katrina- standing on her own!

Also, Katrina sits on a sheep!
Point pelee...the ride to the point.
The walk to the point
At the point (Bec and D.)
The rough and the smooth (and Kirk)
Marsh walk
Also- at the house Bec and Shar
Shar and Pol with a animal puppet fight

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had... and there were plenty of snuglies for babies and puppies?

A unique way to herd sheep.

I like the puppets. They remind me of a duck.

Nice hair, Nao!

4:58 p.m., October 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures, they turned out well. It was great spending time with you last weekend!! I'm glad you could come out and play.

9:59 p.m., October 18, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

oink oink oink
ribbit ribbit ribbit

teehee

Fun pics!
Hugs!

12:01 p.m., October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home