Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, August 23, 2007

So they say...

That I should blog more frequently.

It's likely true...not that there are many individuals out there who thrive on/require posts from me...but I will attempt a post for anyone who'd like it.

I've come to the conclusion that my brain took it's own holiday- though my body wasn't allowed to have a summer holiday this year. I'm now feeling a little more like studying/reading and remembering stuff...something that hasn't happened in a while. (Not that I'm studying at the moment, though I ought to be!)

Life keeps moving on...and on...and on....
I can't believe all the running/places I'll be in the next little while...I may have to blog more frequently just so people will know "where in the world is Naomi K?!"

Oh...well...here's something of a hint of photos I've yet to play with...hope you enjoy!

That's likely it for tonight...need to get on with my studying/knitting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess "her house"

3:15 p.m., August 28, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Wow! Are you ever smart. It's not always true...sometimes I'm able to be online while at school.

The next location may be tricksier!

5:15 p.m., August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home