Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, June 17, 2007

How about some random photos?

Yup. I'm playing with pictures this weekend. Thought I'd share some of the fun ones with you!

If you can identify, and wish to comment on the pictures, please do! (Oh, the snow is to help you cool down in this lovely heat!Photos 1 and 2)
And then there's this (#3):
And next, a place I saw FAR too much of (#4):
So, I'm not sure what else you'd like random pictures of today. How about the last canoe trip I went on with Tracey and Rebecca? (That was on Friday!)

I'm off...enjoy!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I recognize #3 even though I wasn't in there. I wanted you and Tracey to have all the fun!

11:05 p.m., June 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, I don't know how to read or count ...I meant picture #4. I guess it is time to go to bed.

11:08 p.m., June 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Grandma's Place
2) Backyard
3) Road to home from relative's place
4) An attic (the only attic I know is Effie's, but I don't know that this looks quite right)
5) Canoe in Quebec

Did I win?

6:41 p.m., June 18, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Indeed, my little french friend, who splats random places, you have figured out the location of the photos- the attic, one that Shar knows...

you're a flower?? You're saying you're a skunk?????

Hugs Shar- that's why you teach!

10:08 p.m., June 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I knew three of those! So good to know I have a French neveu... now I'll be quizzing you!

11:01 a.m., June 19, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

hey I recognize some of those!

11:20 a.m., June 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... ah, the attic stairs where you work and hear the occasional scurrying critter sound, but not from the attic! Good identifying, Pierre!

You have been having fun with photos!

5:38 p.m., June 20, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

new post? baby pics?

3:30 p.m., June 21, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

You think I've got a few of those hanging around, do you Effie??

Congrats Tracey- you're SOOO right! (As was shar)

6:57 p.m., June 21, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Whoops- and thanks for the comment Aunt Nancy

I'm tired...sleep must fall soon. (Does sleep fall? Night falls, you fall asleep, but does sleep fall???)

6:59 p.m., June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home