Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Babies going home

Hi!

From the title, I'm sure you've gathered a thing or two! The new babies in my life, my brother Alex and his wife Kelly's little girl and the rest of the family are now home, as is my friends and their new baby whom I asked you to keep in your prayers last week. Their baby girl is doing well.

In other news. I was out to watch PotC #3 last night. I enjoyed it. If you've been to see it and would like to chat about details, please DON'T do it in the comment section- I don't want to spoil things for those who haven't made it out to see it yet. You can email me- chickadeenaomiatgoogledotcom .

I went out for lunch with a friend whom I haven't seen since grade school on Thursday. We had an enjoyable time, catching up etc. We sat at an outdoor patio, and I think I got a tad bit burnt! (I guess I don't usually put on sunscreen for lunch!)

While out on Thursday, and yesterday, I've been seeing signs of what I like to call "Red Army Fever". Thursday there was a rally downtown- lots of people running around with jersey's on, a girl with a sen's flag for a top, people trying to start big cheers in the mall. Then yesterday I saw someone driving in their convertible with a faux stanley cup in their back seat. Made me want to laugh, and I almost got my camera out before the light changed! GO SENS GO! First game tomorrow.

I should get going...just wanted to say hi, and update you a little bit! God bless!

8 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

No comments?! Then I suppose I'll comment!

When I went to see PotC3, actually one the way back OUT, I saw a vast amount of PIRATES, all fitted up, cheering, saying- Avast, ye harty, yo ho! (Or similar things!) It was an interesting crowd, not necessarily one to be trusted-- I saw the movies, I know!-- so I scurried off to my car, got in and drove away.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it here (I could look, but I'm not gonna!) but I was hoping to find a Sens flag to hang on Atreyu's antenna. I found one today. It didn't fit. It stayed on all of a couple of hours, and as I didn't want to lose it, it went in my purse. Then I noticed it while out with a friend, so now SHE has a flag for her car's antenna.

8:47 p.m., May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VINELAND COOL's...

We're still looking for the Wendy's on St. Laurent!!

Our "DUCKS" fan is quite happy with last nights game result...sorry!!

I'm surprised you found a flag. I figured all SENS flags would be sold out by now!

10:06 p.m., May 29, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

no more flag for Na...too bad...

It took me a minute to figure out what PotC#3 was.... no haven't seen it and probably won't...until it's out on DVD...or tv...still haven't seen #2...

10:15 a.m., May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you were doing with Pot too! Took me a minute but I got there. Guess I'm getting better at intercepting text messages.
Yay, babies. Boo, Ducks. Go Sens.

1:55 p.m., May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who I got to meet the other day??? She is an adorable baby girl. Everyone was doing well. Hope all is well with you.

8:57 p.m., May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We expected anything other than an adorable little girl? Glad you were able to see her!

5:08 p.m., May 31, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hi everyone! Glad to see you all here!

To the cool persons of Vineland heehee...we should meet up there sometime..;) hope last night's game wasn't too hard on your duck fan!

Ah- the flag search- well- I found a window one, it works well. Also found something for Bec's new car sens-related!

Effie you'll have to see them both soon after each other- 2 leaves you hanging, wanting some conclusion.

Aunt Nancy sorry about the short forms- I was hoping to reduce random searchers ending up here!

SHAR!! so good to see you! BZB! I bet she's a cutie...can't wait to meet her myself!

Tracey I bet shar knew what to expect- she's a smart one! Hugs! Look forward to seeing you soon!

And hugs to all....I will be around, honest- I should be studying though, hence the lack of bloggingness!

9:12 p.m., June 03, 2007  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Naomi, I miss talking to you and all that! I am glad you're doing well. Give me a shout. I just posted and new post!!! God bless!

10:16 a.m., June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home