Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

In and around Edmonton

So from what I hear, I've been to South, West and East Edmonton...and am currently slightly North. Such fun!

Yesterday Bec and I went to the West Edmonton mall. We spent hours there and hours on the bus getting to and fro. I enjoyed my time there (yes- Naomi did say she enjoyed shopping). I think it is because I was able to share and try things on with someone. I often go shopping alone in Ottawa- which, I admit, is a little sad. I think Fiona said I'm not allowed to go shopping with her anymore- I let her spend too much money! (Somewhat true- I suppose, but then, I spend too much as well!) I found some fun wool- and have been knitting with it- I also bought some
knitting needles- in a larger size.

So here in Edmonton I have so far bought mostly food and clothes. Not all for me either.

We've had some fun- I ate at Bacon yesterday and also at Opa. Then today for lunch Rebecca and I actually ate food from Rebecca's fridge/freezer. Crazy, I know. Then we went out with Nessa and drank beverages from second cup and played scrabble. I won one game.

This evening will consist of going to another of Rebecca's friends' places. (We've been in and out of many of them so far!) I believe it's for dinner, then home for a movie and extra luggage packing. Aren't I lucky, to be bringing Rebecca's stuff home?!

Bec bought a dress. It's not this colour- but it's also not green or brown. (I actually helped her buy something NOT in one of those colours).

I am flying out tomorrow...Sad to say that the trip to Edmonton is over. (Though it's not yet, just will soon be!) I'll miss Bec. I'm glad I made plans to come out here though.

I have been spending some great time with some kiddies-- here are some pics.

Off I go now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opa. We ate at Opa. Not Opas. Opa. Now I want ouzo. And "dazy" is not a word.

7:56 p.m., April 25, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

It was dozy-- as in I need to doze- therefore I feel dozy!

Daisy is a different word altogether!

And if you like, I'll go change that for you--sorry Opa.

No ouzo for you-zo!

9:12 p.m., April 25, 2007  
Blogger Effie said...

that pic of Katrina is hilarious!

dosey-do and around you go...

1:04 p.m., April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home