Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Interesting thoughts while walking home

So while walking home this afternoon, I had some crazy thoughts. Not loopy crazy, but odd. You know. So here in Ottawa, we had a bunch of snow. Today the temperature is 9 C, and the spots of over 1 ft of snow are melting quickly. I was walking through this, and I thought to myself: "It feels like I'm walking through a slushie". I dunno. Strange stuff.

What sorts of strange thoughts do you have run through your head?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Getting my motorcycle out of hibernation's been running through my mind for the past 2 months...

8:00 p.m., March 13, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

Is that such a strange thought?? I guess riding it through the snow might be a little cold.

11:05 p.m., March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home