Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aunt Naomi's brag post...

I've been given permission to put one picture of my darling niece on the web...and it's got me in it too!!

Don't worry-- I'll be sharing more, but more likely in person!! Ask- I may send you some if you know I wont see you anytime soon!!

I'm back in Ottawa- new hair style-- maybe I'll take a pic of it for you with my fancy new camera!!!

Talk at you all soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. She's a sweetie. So are you. You can send me any pics you like. It's weired seeing "Aunt Na-" and having it finish with omi!!!
Take care and God bless.

2:28 p.m., January 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Land of Vines:
Aunt Naomi is a very fitting and becoming title for you! A very precious picture.
What did you do to your hair? I thought it looked fabulous at Christmas!

5:30 p.m., January 15, 2007  
Blogger Naomi said...

AH!

I get to join ranks with such wonderful persons as both of you commenters!! WOW!! What a great bunch of aunt role models I have!

Hugs!

10:41 p.m., January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home