Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, December 18, 2006

Some late-ish wishes

Ah...looking at my calendar I see I've fallen behind!!!
Happy Birthday to--Adam, Heather and belatedly- Jocelyn and Matthew! Hope you had some good parties!

Happy Anniversary to-- Aunt Nancy and Uncle John! (Hope that you had a great day!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. We did have a very nice family day including lunch at Crabby Joe's.... I wonder if that restaurant was made just for our family. Take care!

8:33 a.m., December 19, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Let me "ring in" on the belated Birthday wishes! (Methinks you missed Grandma in there, dearie!)

3:11 p.m., December 20, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

I emailed Grandma- darling!

Glad you found a "fun" place for the family!!

10:47 p.m., December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home