Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hello from Chatham!

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd drop a quick line to say hello! I'm busy, have had a very busy and full weekend, and looks like my schedule is going to stay full and busy!

Recap of the weekend: Friday- wrote 2 exams in the afternoon, then dinner out with Chantal, then packing/exchanging Christmas presents with Mary and Fiona
Saturday- more packing, lots of driving
Sunday- Church in Collingwood, lunch there, then home (Clarksburg) to nap, pack, drive to London, say hi to Tracey, drive to Chatham and move in at Kirk and Pauline's place.

I'm slightly tired, but ok to keep running (I hope!) Talk to you soon!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the road, again,
Just can't wait to get on the road, again.
Keep on truckin' girl.
But try to rest sometime!!!

12:07 p.m., November 28, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Howdy Girl!

12:58 p.m., November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Nancy, I'm praying that everything goes well during your interesting time.

Nao - I wish I was that far south right now...

2:22 p.m., November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

How are you enjoying the warmer weather of Southwestern Ontario? Hope to see you while you are in the area!!

5:11 p.m., November 29, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hi All!

Gotta love travelling! All is going well at the moment. I've been enjoying +17 C lately- and I'm not sure if I should be complaining or not!!

Bec- I'm sure you're welcome here- and congrats!

Thanks for the song aunt nancy

effie not sure why I got the howdy- bec's the one going to rodeos!

Hi Shar! Glad to have you here- I hope to make it more south sometime soon--what are you up to this Saturday???

9:58 p.m., November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home