Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wowsers!

Do de do de do, inspector gaget......

(I think that's the origin of the word wowsers!)

Wowsers! What a great game I watched tonight!! Sens won 8-1, with 5 goals in the second period. It was a great one! (The fan of the game was a cute little 6-8month old all dressed in cute Sens stuff!!)

Now, I should probably go to bed...it's late. (And that's that!)

Sleep sweet all!
(one picture- of elephants, because I really do enjoy them! I finally scanned this in earlier today!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Dumbo songs here yet? Effie, come on.

4:03 p.m., October 23, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

One elephant went out to play,
Upon a spiders web one day.
He had such enormous fun
That he called for another elephant to come!


(that's the first elephant song that comes to my head!)

8:46 p.m., October 23, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Baby mine....I don't know the words, but that's the song I'd sing here!

Hugs!

3:03 p.m., October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home