Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, September 14, 2006

"You have the words of eternal life, alleluia"

After reading my brother's blog this piece of liturgy kept running through my head. Just thought I'd direct you there if you're interested in reading a rather nice/enjoyable/thought provoking sermon, and also, a similar topic is available at Kelly's blog.

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

hiya hon! Your google ads said stuff about "Jack The Ripper" and other serial killers--freaky--not sure why though. I saw "CSI: Miami" this weekend--and it was FREAKY! Sometimes I wonder if they're just TOO graphic on TV nowadays! I prefer "Blue Murder" a Canadian version of CSI--freaky too, but not usually so graphic!

Um, yeah, that's all I got today! Hugs!

4:00 p.m., September 18, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

I don't get those ones...I get ones about Harrison Ford. (One of my friends from COB met him once in the states!)

8:43 p.m., September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Nao liked my sermon

10:23 p.m., September 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... boy, am I tuned into work short forms... I read COB and looked for an insurance statement! Nao, which part of the COB triangle did your friend come from?
(don't know where effie gets her ads... I see Harrison Ford ads and the like, too)

5:27 p.m., September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home