Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Thinger...

So! This little "thinger" was created by my sister Bec. Please follow the instructions below

THINGER
This is a quiz about movies. Or rather movie stars. Beside the name of each actor and actress please type your favourite of their movies. (ie, even if that's not a fav. movie of yours, if you think it's a great one of theirs, put it down!)

Harrison Ford: Blade Runner, The Fugitive, Sabrina
Carrie Fisher: Star Wars
Mark Hamill: Star Wars
Gene Kelly: Singing in the Rain/Brigadoon
Johnny Depp: Pirates of the Carribean/Charlie and Chocolate Factory
Orlando Bloom: Lord of the Rings/Pirates of the Carribean
Keira Knightly: Pirates of the Carribean/Pride and Prejudice
Robert Redford: Sneakers
Cary Elwes: The Princess Bride/Robin Hood Men in Tights
Anne Hathaway: Ella Enchanted/Hoodwinked
Tom Hanks: Sleepless in Seattle, You've got Mail/Big/The Man with one red shoe, Joe versus the volcano?
Meg Ryan: IQ/Sleepless in Seattle/You've Got Mail/Top Gun
Sandra Bullock: While You Were Sleeping/Speed/Two weeks notice
Keanu Reeves: A Walk in the Clouds/Matrix (I)/Chain Reaction
Elijah Wood: LOTR
Viggo Mortenson: LOTR/GI Jane (can't remember his role though)
Will Smith: Independence Day/Men in Black/Hitch
Nicole Kidman: Batman Forever/Bewitched
Tommy Lee Jones: Men in Black/Double Jeopardy/The Fugitive
Jim Carrey: Batman forever
Val Kilmer: The Saint/At First Sight/Prince of Egypt
Tom Cruise: Mission Impossible 1 and 3/Top Gun
Ewen MacGregor: Emma/Big Fish/Down with Love
Gwyneth Paltrow: Emma/Hook
Toni Collette: Emma
Hugh Grant: Sense & Sensibility/Notting hill/Four Weddings and a Funeral
Colin Firth: Pride and Prejudice
Renee Zellwegger: Down with Love
Kate Winslet: Finding Neverland/Hamlet
Emma Thomson: Sense and Sensibility/Harry Potter(s)/Junior
Alan Rickman: Harry Potter(s)/Galaxy Quest/Sense and Sensibility
Kevin Costner: Dances with Wolves/The bodyguard

(Effie added the following names)
Arnold Schwartzenegger: Junior/Kindergarten Cop
Elisabeth Shue: Adventures in Babysitting/The Saint
Kathleen Turner: Romancing the Stone
Michael Douglas: Romancing the Stone

Squirl added these:
John Turturro: don't know him
Matt Damon: The Bourne Identity/Good Will Hunting
Woody Allen: no fav
John Goodman: Monsters Inc

I added this one:
George Clooney Ocean's Eleven
Bill Murray The Man who knew too little
Took me long enough...I had to research some of it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

Gwyneth Paltrow in Hook? Who was she? Can't think of it...oh she was the young version of Wendy, right?

And Meg Ryan in Top Gun...was she the wife of Maverick's best friend...can't remember his name...

And now that you put Alan Rickman as being in both Sense & Sensibility and in Galaxy Quest I know EXACTLY who he is! I loved him in Sense & Sensibility!!

Great list darlin!

9:02 a.m., August 28, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Why I do believe you're correct effie, though I had to think it through myself. I enjoyed doing this thinger, but I spent a fair bit of time running around online looking up the stars... (I often look up at stars! teehee)

Yup, that's who Meg Ryan is- Goose's wife.

Glad you have learned a thinger or two..hehe

9:26 p.m., August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In GI Jane Aragorn is that man in charge with the light hair who I always wanted to slap.

12:46 p.m., September 01, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Ah, then I probably didn't like his role in that movie-- we'll have to strike that. Thanks bec.

10:41 p.m., September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home