Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, July 10, 2006

In New Brunswick

Hello!

Well...life has been busy. Tonight, it seems, we're getting some down time...so I thought I'd say a quick howdy-doo!

We're in Moncton New Brunswick, and are here for a couple more days doing a Vacation Bible School. Our first day we had a good turn out...my class was exciting, as it grew and shrank off and on...(young kids running in and out do that!).

On our way here...we saw this:
It was quite the ride!! (Longest covered bridge in the world!) We still have a few tourist-y things to do while we're out here...Hopefully on Thursday we'll spend most of the day in Dartmouth!

I should get going...staying up late isn't really a good option when I'm to be running after 3-6 year olds...and I've been up late lately--though this is a different time zone! (I seem to be changing time zones a lot lately!)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope and pray VBS is a success! You'll do fantastic charming 3-6 year olds into doing all sorts of things.
Nice picture...we have one from exactly 17 years ago on our honeymoon!!
Enjoy your time out east!

9:52 p.m., July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been 17 years, tom&kathy? Where does the time go?

Glad to hear that you've made it safely to NB. Hope that you have an enjoyable and enriching VBS.

6:07 p.m., July 11, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

no way--that WASN'T 17 years ago--I remember Aunt Carol & Uncle Bill's wedding like it was yesterday--and Tom & Kathy's was years after that! Wow.

Na & Beck--have a blast! I hear you're meeting up with Pete on Thursday--say hi for me! Hugs!

10:20 a.m., July 12, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey!

I never knew that it was a honeymoon destination!! Cool! (hehe)

Hi Everyone! We're off to Nova Scotia in the morning, and VBS went really well. Now all I have to do is prepare for Timmins!

8:50 p.m., July 12, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

I'M HOME!!

The computer is being slow...and I'm tired...plus mom will be here shortly! Otherwise I'd do another blog for you.

Yesterday included 19 hours in the car, 1700 km...and some cranky people.

The trip was good, and now I'm winding UP for Timmins!

4:04 p.m., July 15, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Naomi, Dahling, you are NOT still in New Brunswick--what are you up to dear??!! Oh yeah, I heard it through the grape vine that you and Jerrica went up to Timmins this week for VBS--would you be able to grab a few things from Aunt Laureen? Hmmm? if it's possible....thanks Darlin!

Hugs!

9:54 a.m., July 19, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

Hey...I'm a friend of Rebecca's (say hi to her for me!)...we sang a song to you as a group on the phone once...and i hear you know my buddy Russell...I mean Ron! hehehe.

Well just thought I'd say hi and hope you've had fun with the VBS'...it's my turn this coming week.

8:53 p.m., July 19, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

HI Everyone

No time to really write..I'm in Timmins, it's fun!

Must run! (Effie, I'll have a car load!)

9:14 p.m., July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home