Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I slept in Spanish

Hi everyone!

I'm home! I drove in (through a lovely thunderstorm) shortly after 2pm this afternoon. After a bit of wet unpacking, I decided that there were a few things that I needed to do here at the library- so here I am.

Now, sleeping in Spanish, you might wonder: what does she mean by this? I'll give you the following options, please comment and tell me which one you think most likely.

a) Naomi had a long nights sleep filled with Spanish actors, songs, dialogue (and English subtitles)
b) The sheets on the motel's bed had many words printed on them...all in Spanish (but you couldn't hide anything under that bed! The carpet continued up to the matress!)
c) Naomi spent the night in a motel in a small town by the name of Spanish
d) Naomi was wished : "Duerma bien" before she went to her room and fell into a delightful slumber
e) Other (please specify)


The trip went well. I saw enough wildlife, and enough rain to keep me satisfied for a bit! I returned home to find out I had to go and do some work on my next trip--this one is out to New Brunswick--but not for a little bit!

Thanks to Alex and Kelly for their hospitality. I really had a great visit with them!

Now, I must go. Talk to you all soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct answer, of course, is (c), although the other answers are a little more fun.

Interesting side note: Espanola and Spanish are two different towns but both reflecting the same general history.

10:09 p.m., June 28, 2006  
Blogger Rev. Alan Kornacki, Jr. said...

So I shouldn't expect you in Louisiana any time soon?

12:04 a.m., June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah definitley C.... that makes a really cool title of a post though! I was confused for a bit...
Glad to here you're home safe and sound!
I thought I'd put up a little reply here letting you know i got your address, we leave monday for the UK, so keep watch for a postcard sometime after that :)
I will talk to you later! Have a great July!
And happy almost Canada Day to all!

9:14 p.m., June 29, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey All!

Thanks for spoiling it right off Alex...though I think the fun of writing/reading the other options was almost enough...

Hope your trip goes well Chantal!! Enjoy all the fun of travelling!!

3:59 p.m., July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home