Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, June 02, 2006

This and that

So... I tried to comment, and it didn't work (silly library) so here:
Yup, you can tell what's important to me! hehe

I guess it's just what's going on in my life right now!

So, effie, you have fun with dentists? ie, laughing and biting??! craziness!

Now! Today's stuff:
We have started a silly club...meetings start at 10pm ish and we play Canasta and eat dried fruit...anyone care to join us??
hehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now I can really tell you're a student on summer break. Meetings at 10pm?!!?
Glad to hear you made it safely thru exams and the 6.5 hr drive home!
Let's hear more about the summer plans...they sound rather busy!

9:29 p.m., June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home