Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ta Da! Pictures!


Introducing....Atreyu!! My new fun car!!
Here he is sitting in the driveway after I drove him home from the dealership.

Next picture- a friend thought I needed a picture of me by the car!

This weekend I'm off to an EDLYA and youth retreat. I'm looking forward to it, and I will be doing the drive all by myself. Atreyu and I are getting good at doing these long distance trips together. I'm hoping to borrow some CDs so I'll have Fiddler on the Roof and some other musicals/sing-alongables for the ride!!

I must get going...Things to do before I head out tonight, sprucing up Finnegan as part of them, not to mention finishing laundry. (I'm off to visit Terra before she heads home for the summer!)

More pictures another day--I don't want to swamp you all at once!

Toodles!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi(whistles)

Don't know who looks sportier or spiffier, you or Finnegan! Like the name. we good old Irish chicks love those sporty Irish rogues. Safe travels and God's blessings!

Love,

Marlene

9:21 p.m., April 27, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Beauty darlin!

And the reflection in the puddle of Atreyu in the second photo is great!

4:08 p.m., April 28, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hi Marlene...nope
Finnegan is my fighting fish's name...Atreyu is the name of the car...He is one Big Bad Bug Killing Warrior
(see the windshield for proof!)
heehee - you're allowed to love my fish if you'd like

Effie- I cropped the photo so that the reflexion would remain! I liked it too!

EDLYA retreat was good...I'll try to get photos up soonish!

7:58 p.m., April 30, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Hey Naomi! Your car is nice! When I saw it I was like wow thats a sweet car hehe. The first time I saw it was when you parked it for church and Nathan was parking his van REALLY close to it. I think he got 2 inches away from it without hitting it. hehe I don't know if you wanted to know that but haha I told you anyways. Krazy boy.

12:13 p.m., May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home