Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Back in Ottawa

Hi All!

The road weary girl has made it home. I"m all unpacked too, which is a little odd for me, but I got here in good time!

I'm liking my car. He drives well... his name is practically set...I just don't know for sure yet.

No pictures yet..I kept forgetting to pull out or bring my camera over the break! Shocking, I know! I just need to take it to a classmate get-together so I can just finish off the couple of photos left on my roll of film! ;)

I'm thinking of hitting the hay early tonight. It was a long road to travel...but! I have made the wonderful discovery that putting on The Phantom of the Opera while driving gives hours of singing enjoyment!! hehe!

I hope that you're well. The good news is Grandma is feeling well...Mom said that yesterday she looked herself again, with colour in her cheeks!!

I miss my holiday already! Back to school in the morning!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home again. So many homes you have, eh?
What did you name your car???? I hope this relationship is mutually satisfactory. Take care.

10:12 a.m., March 27, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Phantom of the Opera in the car--wonderful stuff! Fiddler on the Roof would work well too, eh? I think Les Mis should be your next investment in car music!

What did you end up naming him?? Bruce Lee? Freddy Vaughan? Mr. Mistophlemees? Boogaloo?

12:14 p.m., March 28, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

The name of the car is still in the testing stages....more on that soon!

Thanks for the wishes aunt nancy and effie--good suggestions!! I'll have to look into getting some of those on cd! (hehe-- my verification said tdlecd- titled cd...which one though?)

Daddy d! Good to see you here! I wish you could go on vacation too...I'd take care of baby bug for you, but school and distance would probably get in the way!

9:19 p.m., March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home