Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Familiar faces

Today I was able to join my pew buddy from last year for church. He had a conference here in Ottawa and was able to switch his flight out of town to later today so he could join us for church service. It was good to chat with him. I can hardly believe that it's been nearly a year since I saw him last!

At church today there were a lot of other familiar faces, Rebecca and Ruth from St. Thomas, some choir members that we don't see too often, some faces of young adult aged people who get into town when they can.

Also, on Wednesday evening, at the Ash Wednesday service I got to say hello to Pastor and Mrs Eiffert. (I don't know if I spelt that right!)

To see some familiar faces, you can now head to EDLYA's website Click on retreats and then Winter 2006 photos!

Such fun! It's amazing how many different people so quickly become familiar and friendly faces. I kind of feel bad that I won't see a lot of these people for a while, as with two weeks off of school coming up I'll be away for 3 weekends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just faces. Also scrabble boards.

5:03 p.m., March 05, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

In case you don't know...grandma is still in hospital and had an episode yesterday that might have been a heart attack. Still waiting to hear more.

11:13 a.m., March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom told me this am that enzymes levels continued to rise today, and they are concluding that it was a heart attack. Grandma is resting comfortably, passed a peaceful night, and is calm and composed. Grandpa is upset with himself for not knowing it had happened. But she is stable and alert. Keep praying.

11:18 a.m., March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home