Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Photos


So I was playing with photos this weekend.
Here are some samples for you!

EDLYA retreat

I loved The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! Great movie! A gotta-see!Notice...my first ever Black-forest cake. Made for a European style dinner...mmmm

Oh, and I dealt with the links issue. At some point I'll add more. For now, what you see is what you get. I'm tired! (Bold = webpage, Italics = blog!)

Good night to all! Hope you had a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Did you make that cake?
Because it looks AWESOME.

9:53 a.m., February 22, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Yup Amy, I did make that cake....I followed a recipe, but I must say, it turned out better than I had expected!

I think growing up with a mom who made goodies in the kitchen, where we helped out more often than not, has been the deciding factor in Effie and my other sibs and my ability to have fun in the kitchen.

I'll have to scope out your blog at some point...so I'll be seeing you!

3:54 p.m., February 22, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

So I don't think I have commented on your blog yet..and I have been reading so yeah....I like your blog and thanks for putting me under your links! I'll be talking to you soon....p.s I'm not giving up on the daycare thing..i am sticking it out...thanks for the prayers :)!

6:45 p.m., February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home