Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pancakes for breakfast

Hi Everyone!

Can you guess what I ate for breakfast? If you guessed yogurt...you're right! But I also had pancakes! (That was an easy way to have blueberry pancakes!!) I was thinking of adding a banana to the mix, but with the mix fully stirred I turned away to grab the banana and the whisk fell to the floor. What a mess. (I REALLY don't like having a carpeted kitchen!) I cleaned that up and decided that I'd have no bananas today!

The pancakes were yummy. I didn't really do this to empty the house of everything...so I guess it was slightly silly...but then again, so am I!

I usually don't have time to spend an hour with making, eating and clearing up after breakfast. I really enjoyed not starting classes til noon for a change. Everyone in class seemed more alive...hehe...it all starts soon guys!! Clerkship will have us rolling out of bed much earlier than our usual start with 8:30 classes.

The rest of the day went pretty well. Our practical class of the afternoon brought up some difficult issues. I wanted to cry at times.

Lent begins tomorrow. I dont' think I'm giving anything up...but we'll see! I may give up msn.....no! Don't worry. I'm just teasing. It's the only way I keep in touch with some people...I'd miss you too much!

I'm off. Please, if you do stop by, hit the comment button and add one...I like to hear from you too!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

// As per your request
comment++;

7:21 a.m., March 01, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Heya doll!

Mmm--blueberry pancakes--teehee! Carpeted kitchen?! Not fun!
Love ya,
Ev

11:24 a.m., March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made pancakes last night. They were good. Everything tastes better from scratch. Of course, it doesn't seem to last too long in my house. I hope you washed the floor well. Carpets are gross.

11:37 a.m., March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On pancake Tuesday, I made lots of pancakes... as I was helping with a pancake supper. After a while, you get a system going of pour, flip, move 'em out. Still good, though!

5:47 p.m., March 01, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks for the comments! I was feeling slightly lonely out here in blogland.

raspberries at Peter

Yes, carpets can be a pain. I've graduated to where I'll have a real kitchen next year! Woohoo! Love you too Effie!

I wish the pancakes were from sratch, but as we had an open pancake mix box....I caved. Bec, you're amazing! Love ya!

Talk to you all later! Go and Visit the Home files! You can now comment quite easily!

5:52 p.m., March 01, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Just missed you Trace!

Glad to hear you had fun with pancakes...actually my first few were a little on the black side...but then I got into the swing of things!

I'm off to Ash Wednesday Service now! Bye bye!

5:53 p.m., March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

' adding a comment
comment = comment + 1

'if Peter can in c++, then I can in BASIC...

9:39 a.m., March 02, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

thank you, my programming brothers...

ARGH!

please leave your thoughts etc! heehee

3:14 p.m., March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home