Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sap (py?)

Urg

My energy has been sapped. I had some earlier today, went out, ran a few errands, bought some REALLY needed new shoes- for clinical type situations, and now, I don't feel I have any energy left with which to study. (But I don't think that gets me out of studying, for some strange reason!)

Update--
Grandma is getting better bit by bit. She was up to eating Lime Jello today! (I don't know that I'd be happy with that sort of food, as I really don't like Jello, but as it's a step towards nice solids...I think it's great!) I was chatting with her on the phone, and Grandpa and mom too at the hospital. I think grandma was happy to hear from me. (Grandpa wanted to advise me on cars...hehe..fun topic!) The episode yesterday has been confirmed as a small heart attack, according to my sources! I'm glad that there are so many prayers going out for her right now! Thanks everyone!

I think that's it for now. I really must go and get some studying done.

Just a side note, nothing to worry yourselves about!! I was just about to cry earlier today, but then the tears wouldn't come...so they decided to leave me a bit of a headache instead. ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't understand why you had your tear ducts sealed last year, but I guess you're finally starting to see what the effects are, huh? ;-)

Good luck with the studying...

6:50 a.m., March 07, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

I forgot all about that...but that's why it was so rainy and misty the whole time I was visiting you out east, while my eyes were recovering..right?? No. I dunno...they just don't seem to listen and cry when windy but not when I feel like a good cry!

8:58 p.m., March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, obviously the solution is:
Go for a walk on a windy day when you need a good cry...

Or you could find something to cheer yourself up.

7:12 a.m., March 08, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

I am glad that your grandma is doing better Naomi. I am praying for her and your whole family. I hope your schooling is going really good. I am at the moment off of school b/c of the strike, which I am very much enjoying but others are not. Have a great day! Love Always...

9:37 a.m., March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be a stupid question, but how does a college strike?

Also - maybe if you have a mean conversation with the wind it will you allow to cry. The wind can be furious, so why not infuriating?

6:34 p.m., March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home