Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 17, 2006

Question for you

Why did the TURKEY cross the road?

No, really, I want to know. He took his sweet time. Odd thing was, that at first sight it looked more like there was a peacock crossing the road--I half expected it to unfurl its tail feathers for me and Andrew (uni student from home) as we set off for our long trip to Ottawa. Let me know why you think this silly turkey crossed the road. (Those familiar with home-- I was near the firestation.)

Wildlife abounded--but not onto the road, after the turkey incident...including a blue heron and 4 deer.

I'm sleepy.
Update: Peter is ignoring the badlands and should be on a train for Winnipeg.
Going to bed. Sleep sweet all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

He wanted to remind you to take your time? Or to say "Thanks for not eating me for Easter"?

Glad you made it home safe! Mwah!

affueblw=
If you blow....
A few blue...

11:33 a.m., April 18, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

I dunno...maybe! It was an interesting sight to see!

Hope to talk to you soon!
Christ is Risen!

Hehe--I forgot to type the WV- so my new one says: soexit--I guess I have to type it so I can go!! hehe

5:23 p.m., April 18, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Heehee--I just came to read your comment and now feel compelled to comment just because of the WV:

ipmcjel
I pee 'em--see gel!

I hope to chat with you soon too! I'm gonna invite Mom & Dad down for a day soon...

10:00 a.m., April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home