Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Waiting

HI!

This is just a short blog to let everyone know I'm still around. (Survived the exam on Thursday, had a good drive home!)

Update: Peter has made it to Edmonton--and is spending the weekend with Bec. Sounds like they are having fun! Any magpies?!

I'm waiting...for Easter. See Kelly's blog, Effie's world-poems etc for more info on the waiting of the Saturday between Good Friday and Easter.

I won't see you til next week--so HAPPY EASTER!

(Read this Sunday or afterward!!)
Chirst is Risen
He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the Magpies are scared of me. I can see them from a distance, but as soon as I get my camera out, they make noises to each other and fly away.

Rebecca is a bit confused as they never seem to be scared of anyone, but oh well.

I'll be trying to figure out a way to the badlands for Monday...

Bye for now,

2:52 p.m., April 15, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Hiya Maoni! He is Risen--He is Risen indeed!

Thanks for calling at the 'rents yesterday--busy day-bad I know--it will all change and soon I will be seeing everybody again! I want to have people over soon... Hugs and love! xxoo

11:17 a.m., April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home