Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ducks like Rain

Yup, they do. It's wet, raining, slightly cold, and it smells of squishy earthworms.

Peter update:
Today- leaving Winkler--going to Winnipeg and catching the train East tomorrow.
He is sad to say- he slept through all of Saskachewan, but Manitobans have assured him that Manitoba is much the same, but with fewer hills and more trees. (We were once told that someone counted all 7 of the Saskachewan trees).
He has been busy galavanting around Manitoba for almost a week and took some pictures of windmills--the big ones, not the Don Quixote kind. He's also been taking photos of lake Manitoba, a cathedral, and artwork. He is recognizable as a photographer when he walks into photography stores.

That's all for today! I need a new pair of socks, or a least a dry pair! What colour of socks are you wearing?(Or are you wearing socks?!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

navy blue with flowers on them. They match my pants and my shoes.

4:27 p.m., April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we have had another "Peter" update... stay tuned, he may arrive at a train station near you!

(nylons in one of the million shades of brown/beige available, so I really don't know what "colour" they are)

5:41 p.m., April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter update: He stayed with Jim and Sandy last night and is likely on his way to the train station area even as I type.

Posting from our hotel room...

9:05 a.m., April 25, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Cool Alex...I don't think I've ever done that before! I guess that means that we have a way of contacting you while you're in Winnipeg!

Fun socks Effie--I have a pair of similar socks, though lighter blue!
Silly Tracey- beige is beige is beige!

Today I'm wearing black socks, though when I wrote this post initially I was barefoot, but soon after put on white and grey socks.

The rain has stopped and I can see blue sky from here!!

4:15 p.m., April 25, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

different navy socks embellished differently yet they still match these shoes and navy pants! YOu?

Petey's apparently in Ontario now! And he's coming to my house on Sunday! Yeehaw!

10:16 a.m., April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home