Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I saw them!

HI!

I just thought I'd let you know--those who follow along well with my sister Effie's blog and mine, will have heard bits and pieces about the twins born rather premature last year. Well, I was so tired on Monday that I forgot all about my morning travels (prior to the turkey) when with mom I spotted a red fox--but that's another story! I went to my grandparents for a short visit in order to meet my newest cousins! They are adorable, sweet and growing well!! I was told that they are both over the 15lb mark--though there is still a difference in weight of about a lb.

Hugs to those two sweet girls. Hellos to everyone else!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home