Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Some days

I know...I haven't posted in a while.

Some days don't seem to have time for posting, some days I feel like there's something I want to post about, and never get around to it and some days I just don't know what to post.

Today is a day where I don't know what to post. I would like to highly recommend that you visit the people linked on my page, as Kelly makes some wonderful observations, Effie inspires us with poetry--mmm chocolate, The homefiles-Cara weaves wonderful tails, I mean tales, Alex pushes you to think--which is a good thing and Jerrica tells us of fun bits of her life. I can't say if EDLYA is displaying any pictures of the last retreat yet. I should be getting some photos that I took on here and there soon.

Time dwindles...and yet passes too slowly or quickly....I'm not ready for the exams coming up, yet I don't want to study...you know what I mean.

Peter was here for the weekend. We had a great time...I really liked having him here. (And now I know of a great afternoon-long walk we could go on if you'd like to come join me!) I think it took longer because we stopped to take pictures every 10 paces or so..heehe!

Gotta get back at my homework. Sigh...but it's not all that bad! Just over 2 weeks left!

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

2 weeks! Woohoo!

Thanks for posting Darling! I have to see the dr's today--one at 1 and one at 4:30....fun stuff!

12:19 p.m., May 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two weeks left.... wooohoooo!!! What will you do with the time???
Hope you and Atreyu are having fun with eachother....See you soon!!!

Do you want to see a Ballet recital on May 27, 28?????

3:26 p.m., May 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... the days are full of moments, big and small, happy, sad, tiring, and envigorating. So many events, too, but is there much really to say? Hmmm the tiny moments I treasure may not make a long, amusing story, but they are part of the journey of my life. Hope that your journey today is a good one.

By the way, there are some retreat photos posted at EDLYA.

5:30 p.m., May 11, 2006  
Blogger Kelly Klages said...

We're looking forward to seeing you out this way soon, Naomi!

7:12 p.m., May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home