Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, May 26, 2006

DONE SCHOOL!!

Woopie!!

(Not Goldberg)

I'm done school! (For the summer). I wrote my last exam today...it's done, and now I get some relaxing time off.

To start off the "summer" we have had a nice muggy day. What this means is, the tractor has started up again (or rather the sound of one outside my window--which is the airconditioner). Also, it looked like rain, so instead of Chantal riding home in the spitting yickiness- she came over and we went out to pick up some food for supper. We also watched Madagascar- for relaxation factor- we danced at the end of it. Then I was all set to drive her and her bike home, but it didn't fit in my trunk- though it may have worked if we put it in handlebars first. But we didn't. She decided to bike home. (It's a little less muggy out now, and not so almost rainy!)

So, this weekend is a little busy- tonight I'm out for a bit of party. Then tomorrow I'm off to two barbeques. Fun stuff. Then I have to pack.

I'M GOING HOME SOON!! I'm more than just a little excited about it.

The plans for the summer include: Manitoba, New Brunswick and northern Ontario. Isn't that exciting? You'll have to ask me more about these later.

I need to get going...I'm on the phone with Peter...he says he's got some photos up on his website. I've gotta go see them! Talk to you later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!!! Hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful summer.

4:09 p.m., May 27, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

Thanks Tracey. I hope so too!

I'm adding some links to the side so I can keep up with some of the sites that I usually go to from my favourites...and I wont be able to access as freely this summer. Have a look at them, if you're interested!

9:38 p.m., May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home