Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, June 23, 2006

A light dusting of snow...

Snow!?

Nope, not really...but it sure looks like it could have snowed out there! There are quite a few lawns in the area that have a definite white look to them. The culprit- cottonwood trees. As the fluff falls it even LOOKS like it's snowing, big fluffy flakes! I've never seen this type of tree before, and other than being a little annoyed as the fluff finds its way into my car, I'm ok with it!

Because: Even this city looks pretty covered, in a blanket of snow.

This week has been busy. I can hardly remember when last I posted! I got to play a lot with my "early exposure", we went to Winnipeg and saw the Goldeyes play a couple of ball games (back to back), wandered around the forks, ran around town, went to a few educational sessions, and finished my "early exposure". I can hardly believe the two weeks flew by so quickly.

What makes it easier is looking back on all that we've done! We drove up to Gimli on Sunday- I have pictures to prove it, but I don't feel like scanning pictures at the moment, so you're just going to have to wait for it!

This afternoon I also baked some brownies...can hardly wait to taste them!

Tonight- we finish the Lord of the Rings marathon-- Return of the King. (I hear a rumour that I'll have to do it all again with Bec when I get home!)

I must go- a nap is calling, and I have to be ready to go out in less than an hour!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... all right, who drove who to cheese?

Anyway, lookig forward to seeing your pictures whenenver you come back east again. How much longer are you in Canada's midwest?

5:08 p.m., June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naomi drove Kelly to cheese.

10:04 p.m., June 23, 2006  
Blogger Naomi said...

The snaw snittered full snart

Translation Alex?

Tracey- you'll have to get the explanation another time...I'm not going to explain at this moment!

mumbles driving people to cheese grumble

1:57 p.m., June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home