Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hitting the road

Yup. That's what I'm doing in the morning. I'm mostly packed up, and we're just going to spend a little while playing games- all sorts- then its off to bed so I can sleep and prepare for the long roads ahead.

I will miss these little Prairie 'cities'. I've enjoyed my stay, and though I've been invited back by many, I'm sad to say that I don't forsee any trips back, at least, not for quite some time.

Peter lent Alex and Kelly a movie- which we watched together this afternoon. It was odd, different and very imaginative. Mirrormask- check it out if you're up for a mind bending show!

I think it's time to play. MUST PLAY! (Or enjoy time with people while I still have the chance) Atreyu, while ok company, is not a person. I'll probably spend a fair bit of time singing with him in the near future, and saying hi to people as I see them.

I'll send more "post-cards" if I have that capability on my over-nights. Hugs!

4 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

She's BA-ACK!

2:50 p.m., June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! And how well does Atreyu keep a tune.... or is he more the dulcimer drone????
Give us a call when you get the time!!! And happy birthday to your mom tomorrow!!!

8:45 a.m., June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Mom, Nao made it to a little Spanish town yesterday in Ontario and will be home around mid-day today.

9:10 a.m., June 28, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Al, do you mean Espanola? The "stinky" town--you should see the sign-language sign for that town--because of the paper & pulp mill....pee-yoo!

10:12 a.m., June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home