Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Running around!

So!!

I'm in Timmins right now, and will soon be on the road again. Jerrica of Jerrica's lime news is here and says Hi!!

We're heading out tomorrow morning, after finishing up our packing of all the stuff we got out at the cottage. Yup-- we got to spend the week at a cottage, while doing VBS. It went well. Timmins is a great place, and I haven't gotten lost here yet.

We even panned for GOLD!! (Didn't get any though!!)

Must run...supper is waiting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

mmm supper!

Glad you had fun at VBS!

3:40 p.m., July 21, 2006  
Blogger Jerrica said...

Hey Naomi, My travelling buddy!! How's everything going?? How was visiting Evelyn??

I hope you had a safe trip home!!

God's blessings!

5:02 p.m., July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home